Local Dissemination Events
Our dissemination events are an opportunity to present some of our key findings back to the communities we engage with. These events feature policy makers, community leaders, and members of the general public, and act as an interactive forum to discuss the more policy-relevant findings from our research. Past events include:
LGPI Malawi 2016
- Key Findings Dissemination, Chikwawa, Malawi, 10 February 2017
- Malawi Education and Health Dissemination, Blantrye, Malawi, 17 November 2016
- Land and Livelihoods Dissemination, Lilongwe, Malawi, 27 October 2016
- Key Findings Dissemination at UNDP, Oslo, Norway, 11 October 2016
Developing a Locally Rooted Approach to Covid-19 Response
- Boniface Dulani. "AD HOC Meeting for the Development of Covid-19 Policy Recommendations." The Research Department in the Ministry of Health, Malawi, 23-24 September.
Ellen Lust, Boniface Dulani, Wezi Msisha and Henry Chingaipe. "Insights for Malawi's New Government from the First GLD-IPOR Covid-19 Survey." GLD-IPOR Webinar, July 8 2020. Watch the full webinar.
Ellen Lust, Marja Hinfelaar, and Caesar Cheelo. "From Research to Action in Zambia: Insights on Vulnerabilities and Economic Impact from the GLD-SAIPAR Covid-19 Survey." GLD-SAIPAR-ZIPAR Webinar, October 7 2020. Watch the full webinar.